Tuesday, 5 May 2009

Lovely Weekend







In China,there are 1 week holidays during these period because The Labor Day. But it is not in the UK. However, there is 1 day off because Bank holiday, that is enouth to us.



Firstly, i went to Loughborough for a football match invitation on Saturday. Unlucky, we loss the game in the final penalty. But nobody going down for the loss, because everybody played really hard. We absolute enjoyed the game. On the other hand, I scorded 2 goal and assisted 3. ^^



Secondly, I spent whole day to wacthing movies on Sunday in my house. It was quite relaxing day for me. I have watched "The Curious Case of Benjamin Button", "The Legend of 1900" and "Departures". Those of movies talked about the life of philosophy. In true, Im not usually watch these kinds of movies. But, i found it is really worth to watch. We can get different enlighten from different opinion.



In the end, I strongly suggest wactching those movies. You will never forget it!

No comments:

Post a Comment