Tuesday, 28 April 2009

Lovely Raining..~!







Since I was very young, wacthed the raining outside the window, at that moment, i felt everything was became pure and fresh. However, It was a heavy raining in Leicester. Suddenly, my hometown --KunMing, rushed into my mind. Oh, i have been in the UK for 5 months already while I did not feelling anything. How time flies!!!! In fact, I have to admit I am missing my parents , my friends, my car, KunMing's foods.......



KunMing is capital of YunNan, which is also call "Spring City" because the weather is not hot , not cold, like Spring all the year. But a lot of raining. That is why i love to raining. Moreover, there are a lot of foreign tourrists come to KunMing every year. If you ask me when is best time to going to KunMing, I will tell you anytime is best time. Oh, what is more, if you going to KunMing , do not forget try the most famous food in KunMing which is called "Guo Qiao Mi Xian" in Chinese( rich noodles). MUST TRY!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment